Thursday, May 3, 2007

I never knew I could love so deep

I sit my baby monitor so close to me when he is sleep you'd think I'd invest in a baby monitor headset. I just love to hear my child breathing. To know that my little miracle (well I shall say getting bigger by the minute it seems), miracle is breathing well just makes me so elated inside. I hold him just a few minutes longer than necessary when he falls asleep in my arms. Children are such a blessing no matter how rowdy or silly they get. I thank God everyday for my son and I am so grateful that I have him. Although I haven't managed to get back into the gym for a few weeks, I am still really happy that I have discovered blogging. Skipping a few days almost got me depressed. I am going to continue this adventure as long as I have a workable PC. I'm getting into the blog world more and more each day. This can too be addictive I suppose, but, I guess its okay as long as it doesn't take away from my time with my first loves, God, my child, and my hubby.

No comments: