Saturday, April 10, 2010

Zumba fitness is an awesome cardio workout

It has definitely been way too long since I have taken the time to blog. Even though I am now the Chesapeake Wellness Examiner, I have been itching to write from my perspective and about any thing that comes to mind.

Sticking to the topic of wellness is great, but I am going to utilize this blog as I once intended; that is to relax, relate, and release on whatever issues are going on in this virtuous woman's life! 

The blog community is such a wonderful way to share the good news of the Gospel and I am determined to do this more and more.





 Now, so about Zumba!!!  I actually had this Zumba Advanced tape for over 5 years and when I tried it then, it was so difficult for me that I just didn't really try again.  So, many of my friends have been going to Zumba class and talking about it on Facebook.  I don't presently have a gym membership, but I have been working out vigorously at home!

  I put that Zumba Advanced dvd in a couple of weeks ago and now I am hooked! It is such an awesome cardio workout. 

Not only do you burn lots of calories, but it is so fun just dancing and laughing at yourself doing these incredible moves.  So, when you get a chance please check out Zumba!

No comments: