Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Blessed Beyond Measure



I found this poem and I just thought it was fitting for how I'm feeling about my fam. Check it out~

Written and Submitted by: Geraldine Rose

A more precious family
There never could be
Than the family
God gave to me.

Always standing by my side
In good times and bad
I never can say
How grateful I am.

Blessed beyond measure
This woman sure is
The men in my life
Give me reason to live.

This is so true
I love each of you
So these words depart
Straight from my heart!

copyright © by Mrs. Geraldine Rose--November 7, 2003

A dedication to the men in my life, My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, my husband James, and little man Amir

2 comments:

Lisa R Charles said...

What a beautiful poem. I can see why you like it so much. My family is my means the world to me too!

Kaydee said...

Don't they just melt your heart?