Monday, June 18, 2007

How to Take Time to Write

I am on vacation this week and so I am thinking this means I will have plenty of time to post. Ugh! I'm not so sure about that. I have a list of things I really want to get done and I need to organize my time properly so that I will definitely take care of all that I need to. Have you ever looked at the time and it was way past the time you thought it was so you just start to wonder , " Where did the time go?" Well I will try my best to make a post each day because it is so necessary for my mental stability I think! Maybe a list would be appropriate to ensure that I get done what needs to be done in a timely manner but with less frustration and stress. Wait a minute, I did say I am on vacation this week right? OK let's start this over. I am on vacation this weeks and so this means I have plenty of time to post! YEAH... that's more like it! I will take the time to write. I am speaking it and so that settles it. As I've said before I speak best in the written form. God is good all the time! Right on...Write On!

No comments: