Thursday, June 14, 2007

How to Let Go and Let God


I've recently been doing a lot more soul searching and meditating. Talk about a wake-up call! I am coming to the realization that I have not been putting forth much effort in my passions. My husband, always very supportive, has helped me to understand that I need to take more time doing the things that I love to do and relax in a way that I have never relaxed. I am taking more bubble baths and allowing myself to laugh at myself. The buck definitely does not stop there. I have a whole list of things that I could be focusing more attention on, but at the top of that list is actually not listing. Okay maybe that was a little confusing or even contradictory, either way, it did spiral out the way I meant it. See, that's the thing, I've been too cautious in my writing and maybe a little too conservative. Bottom line; I haven't been giving it my all. Well I definitely accredit this awakening to my love for Christ and actually turning back to Him since I have also not been giving my all to Him either. What I am saying is this: It's time I, "Let Go, Let Love, Let God." I need to get back to making Him the center of my attention and everything else will fall into place: financial stability, mental health, physical health, family, friends, and being my all and all. "Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;" Ephesians 5:20

No comments: